Personal Support Workers: Have Your Say!
Click here to register for one of the focus groups. Can't attend? Fill out a survey instead.
Are you providing personal support services in long-term care, home care, community support services or a hospital in North Simcoe Muskoka?
If so, please take advantage of this opportunity to HAVE YOUR SAY.
North Simcoe Muskoka is experiencing a shortage of personal support workers. The North Simcoe Muskoka Local Health Integration Network (NSM LHIN) understands and values the important role that you play in ensuring timely access to high quality care for the patients, clients and residents that you serve. We are committed to working with you to understand the factors that are contributing to the shortage and to identify where change is necessary. To do that we need to hear from you.
The North Simcoe Muskoka LHIN is hosting a series of personal support focus groups. Join us at one of the 11 sessions happening across the region and BE HEARD (dates, times and locations are listed below). If you are unable to join us in person, we can send you a quick survey to provide your input. We want to ensure we hear from as many of you as possible!
- November 27 – Orillia (NSM LHIN, 210 Memorial Ave., Suite 128, Couchiching Boardroom: 2:30 to 4:00 p.m.; 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.)
- November 28 – Midland (Hillcrest Village, 255 Russell Street, Midland, Terrace Room: 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.); Penetanguishene (La Clé d'la Baie, 63 Main Street: 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.)
- November 29 – Barrie (NSM LHIN, 15 Sperling Drive, Spruce Room (lower level): 2:30 to 4:00 p.m.; 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.)
- December 3 – Bracebridge (Gagnon’s Independent Grocers, 270 Wellington Street, Community Room: 12:30 to 2:00 p.m.); Huntsville (NSM LHIN, 8 Crescent Drive, Suite B-3, Granite Room A: 3:00 to 4:30 p.m.)
- December 4 – Wasaga Beach (Waterside Retirement Home, 239 Zoo Park Road: 1:00 to 2:30 p.m.); Collingwood (Sunset Manor, 49 Raglan Street, 2nd Floor Meeting Room: 3:30 to 5:00 p.m.)
- December 6 – Gravenhurst (Gravenhurst Seniors’ Club, 480 First North, Downstairs: 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.)