For North Simcoe Muskoka Health Service Providers
Call for Proposals (CFP) - Submission deadline - May 26, 2017 at 4:00 pm
Homemaking, Assisted Living, Social Work
In support of the North Simcoe Muskoka Local Health Integration Network's (NSM LHIN) 2016-2019 Integrated Health Service Plan (IHSP), and in response to an identified service need, the NSM LHIN is issuing a Call for Proposal (CFP) to provide community support services in the LHIN's five sub-regions including Homemaking, Assisted Living and Social Work.
Questions / Answers
- Health System Improvement Proposal
- Allocation Process
- First Nation, Métis, Inuit
- Community Infrastructure Renewal Fund (CIRF)
- Health Infrastructure Renewal Fund (HIRF)
- Long-Term Care
- Audits and Review Guidelines
- Health Equity Impact Assessment
Information about reporting and monitoring risk.