For North Simcoe Muskoka Health Service Providers
Call for Proposals (CFP) - Submission deadline - August 8, 2017 at 5:00 pm
The North Simcoe Muskoka Local Health Integration Network (NSM LHIN) is issuing a Call for Proposals related to the following three initiatives.
- Enhanced Adult Day Program: In recognition of the critical role Adult Day Programs serve in supporting clients to remain in their home and community, the NSM LHIN is seeking to enhance capacity for Adult Day Program services.
- Telemedicine Coordinator(s): The NSM LHIN is seeking health service providers to either initiate a telemedicine program or expand an existing telemedicine program in their organization.
Please forward all questions regarding any of the initiatives by email to Jennifer Allen at jennifer.allen@LHINS.ON.CA no later than 1:00 p.m. on July 19, 2017. The NSM LHIN will provide a consolidated response no later than 4:00 p.m. on July 21, 2017.
Questions and Answers:
All proposals must be submitted to the following email NSMSystemimprovement@LHINS.ON.CA no later than 5 p.m. on August 8, 2017, using the NSM LHIN Health System Improvement Proposal (HSIP) form and to be signed by the Health Service Provider’s Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director or delegate.
- Health System Improvement Proposal
- Allocation Process
- First Nation, Métis, Inuit
- Community Infrastructure Renewal Fund (CIRF)
- Health Infrastructure Renewal Fund (HIRF)
- Long-Term Care
- Audits and Review Guidelines
- Health Equity Impact Assessment
Information about reporting and monitoring risk.