Information Requests and Release to Developing Ontario Health Team Applicants
We’re committed to supporting data and information requests from developing local Ontario Health Team (OHT) applicants. We will proactively identify, produce and make information publicly available that may be of interest to most/all developing local OHTs. We will also respond to OHT applicant requests, using the process below.
We will support local Ontario Health Team related requests for data and information where:
- We have the legal authority to share the data/information;
- Sharing the data/information does not expose us to risk;
- We can refer to information that is publicly available, available directly on our website, or from another HSP or contracted service provider organization;
- Where information is not available publicly and/or directly from a HSP, and we have the capacity and the ability to produce the data/information.
Please note that the following information cannot be shared at this time:
- Our operating budget is not at sub-region level. As there is no provincially agreed-upon methodology to assign budgets at sub-region level, this information is not available at this time.
- Confidential and/or commercially sensitive contract information will not be disclosed. For example, a request for the number of nursing visits and/or cost of nursing visits in some sub-regions would reveal confidential contract information. We would not disclose this level of information.
Click here for North Simcoe Muskoka Data and Information.
How to make an information request, as an OHT applicant?
Send all requests from or on behalf of an OHT applicant to NSM.firstname.lastname@example.org
Within the written request, indicate:
- The request is to support a OHT application
- What information you need and/or what question your team is trying to answer
- The deadline for the request
- Name and contact information of the requestor (OHT co-chair or designate)
A member of our Business Intelligence team will contact the requestor within seven business days of receipt of the request to outline next steps and clarify any details of the request if needed.